Exciting news! Friday we brought you insider dish and a great recipe about The Butcher’s Guide To Well Raised Meat. This wonderful book is being release today, June 7th from Clarkson Potter.
Special Creative Dish exclusive announcement:
Clarkson Potter is sponsoring a Creative Dish reader give-a-way of one edition of The Butcher’s Guide To Well Raised Meat. This brand new, 270 page, hard copy release is valued at $27.50, and the perfect gift for Father’s Day.
To Enter Contest:
- Like our facebook fan page and comment under this post or directly on our www.facebook.com/creativedish fanpage under this post.
- Tell us why you want to win this book, who you would give it to (hint: Father’s Day) or your favorite way to cook or eat any type of meat in the summer.
- Have a Twitter account? Follow us and spread the word on twitter to tell your friends and family.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Contest begins Tuesday, June 7th and will close by 7pm EST Friday, June 10th.
- Contest open to mailing addresses in the contenental U.S. only.
- Winner will be announced and contacted on Monday, June 13th.
- The Butcher’s Guide to Well-Raised Meat, by Joshua Applestone, Jessica Appleston and Alexandra Zissu will be shipped directly from Clarkson Potter to the winner. We can not guarantee arrival date.
- Creative Dish reserves the right to remove comments that are deemed inappropriate.
- Winner will be randomly picked using http://www.random.org/ by number of comment entry.
CONTEST CLOSED. Winner was comment #12 Steven
CD Note: We thank Clarkson Potter for sponsoring this contest. The Butcher’s Guide To Well Raised Meat copyright @ Clarkson Potter, all rights reserved.