Hello,

Welcome to Creative Dish, where you'll find the insider scoop on creative projects and home lifestyle tips designed for today's busy family.

Exciting News!

I have exciting news Creative Dish readers. I’ve recently taken on an exciting project and I look forward to sharing my adventures along the way.

I’ll be working on some arts and craft projects, children’s toys and a super fun party line.

I’ll still be posting great original crafts and recipes, but hope you’ll want to join me on my travels, meetings and insider scoop on new products.

Don’t forget to visit the Creative Dish Facebook page or chat with me on Twitter. I’d love to hear from you!   Marla

Create: Feel like crafting? Visit one of our favorite craft sights for inspiration, Craft Gawker.
Cook: Looking for a recipe? Try Food Gawker .
Shop: Why not try thrift store shopping? Read our top 10 tips and tricks.

My Creative Dish

Related Posts

1. Butchers Guide Contest

Butchers Guide Contest

June 7, 2011
  2. Wonderful Websites, Wonderful Readers!

Wonderful Websites, Wonderful Readers!

July 18, 2011
  3. Repurposed Library Give-a-Way

Repurposed Library Give-a-Way

June 14, 2011

3 Responses to “Exciting News!”

1. Creative Dish says:

usuwanie sopli Warszawa says
    I leave a response each time I like a article on a site or if I have something to add to the discussion. It is caused by the passion communicated in the article I read. And on this post Exciting News! – Creative Dish. I was actually moved enough to post a thought ;-) I actually do have 2 questions for you if you don’t mind. Could it be just me or do a few of these remarks appear like written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I’d like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you make a list all of your community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

2. Creative Dish says:

Mieszkania Suwalki says
    I drop a leave a response whenever I like a article on a website or I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation. It is triggered by the fire displayed in the post I browsed. And on this post Exciting News! – Creative Dish. I was moved enough to post a comment :-P I actually do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind. Is it simply me or do some of the responses appear as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I would like to keep up with you. Would you make a list every one of your community pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

3. Creative Dish says:

Nieruchomosci Suwalki says
    I do not write a bunch of comments, however i did some searching and wound up here Exciting News! – Creative Dish. And I actually do have a few questions for you if you don’t mind. Could it be just me or does it appear like some of these remarks look like coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you list of every one of all your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Dish on Facebook

Comments are automatically posted to the Creative Dish Facebook page. Login with Facebook to share your comment to your wall.

Connect with Facebook