Hello,

Welcome to Creative Dish, where you'll find the insider scoop on creative projects and home lifestyle tips designed for today's busy family.

Homemade Play by Joel

Many of us with children love the thoughtful, creative and eco-friendly crafts by Joel Henriques. Joel’s website Made by Joel has become something of a cult classic for the modern creative family. He has generously shared his free craft tutorials, free downloadable templates and coloring sheets for years. All of these wonderful arts and crafts are personally created by Joel.

Now, Joel is releasing his first book, Made to Play!: Handmade Toys and Crafts for Growing Imaginations. Joel’s book contains all manner of craft for young children, including modern games, puzzles, recycled crafts, zoo animals and even a doll house.

Explore: Joel’s newly re-designed website Made by Joel
Buy: Made to Play!: Handmade Toys and Crafts for Growing Imaginations, on sale now and available for shipping Oct. 11.
Make: Your own recycled toys with Creative Dish’s Recycled Water Bottle Bowling Set and Recycled Rocket Ship Template.

My Creative Dish

Related Posts

1. Handmade in a Weekend

Handmade in a Weekend

September 6, 2011
  2. Creative Dish Exclusive Deal!

Creative Dish Exclusive Deal!

May 30, 2011
  3. Wonderful Websites, Wonderful Readers!

Wonderful Websites, Wonderful Readers!

July 18, 2011

4 Responses to “Homemade Play by Joel”

1. Creative Dish says:

Trix says
    Weeeee, what a quick and easy soultion.

2. Creative Dish says:

Drew Laselle says
    I have to express my love for your generosity in support of men and women that need help with this particular area of interest. Your special commitment to passing the solution up and down appears to be particularly significant and has regularly encouraged workers just like me to get to their objectives. This warm and helpful guidelines entails a whole lot a person like me and extremely more to my office colleagues. Thank you; from everyone of us.

3. Creative Dish says:

Sala weselna Suwa³ki says
    I tend not to comment, but after looking at a lot of remarks on Homemade Play by Joel – Creative Dish. I do have a couple of questions for you if you don’t mind. Is it only me or does it look like like a few of the remarks come across like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I’d like to keep up with you. Could you list of all of all your social community sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

4. Creative Dish says:

Sala weselna Suwa³ki says
    I think that everything posted made a lot of sense. However, consider this, suppose you wrote a catchier post title? I ain’t saying your information is not good., however what if you added a post title that grabbed folk’s attention? I mean Homemade Play by Joel – Creative Dish is kinda vanilla. You should look at Yahoo’s home page and see how they create post titles to grab people interested. You might add a related video or a pic or two to get readers interested about what you’ve written. Just my opinion, it could make your website a little livelier.

Dish on Facebook

Comments are automatically posted to the Creative Dish Facebook page. Login with Facebook to share your comment to your wall.

Connect with Facebook