Creative Dish is a Creative, Craft & Home Lifestyle website for today’s busy modern families. Our readers typically have only 30 minutes to 1 hour per week to work on craft projects or 4-8 per month for larger DIY. Our average demographic range is mid-late 20’s through 40’s, many with Children. Our projects and recipes are time sensitive and experience aware.
With that in mind, Creative Dish accepts submissions in the following areas: Craft, Hobby & DIY projects of any craft category with modern and contemporary design, Kids Crafts, Cooking with Kids, Easy Entertaining ideas, Fabulous Kitchen and Home lifestyle products, Creativity based Toys and Activies for project reviews.
Please do not send the following categories unless Craft/DIY based projects: baby & toddler clothing, supplies or toys, clothing (except clothing blanks,) interior design inspiration, home décor, personal accessories (such as finished jewelry,) fine art or giftware.
If you believe you have an idea or website that fits Creative Dish, please email submissions.
If we are interested in your submission, product or website, we will be in touch with you.
Please send only reference pictures, links and information in your initial contact email, and make sure your project fits our submission and policy guidelines. We regret that we can not respond to all emails.
- Creative Dish does not accept paid editorial coverage.
- We pledge to our readers to only post articles, web finds, products and dish that we believe in. All recipes, products and crafts are reviewed or tested by Creative Dish, or come from our other trusted sources.
- Creative Dish does accept craft supplies from manufactures for potential use in free craft & diy projects posted on our site. As we are not independently wealthy, this helps offset the costs of providing free original projects and tutorials. We request that you email us prior to sending anything, as we only post projects that fit the Creative Dish reader’s modern busy lifestyle. However, sending us supplies does not guarantee we will use them. We have many projects in the pipeline so it may take time to review or use the supplies. Any supplies sent that are not used are donated to local woman/children charities or school art programs.
- If we use your supplies in our projects, we will name your company and either link to your site or tell our readers where they can purchase the supplies.
- All original content on this website is copyrighted by law. That includes, but is not limited to Creative Dish, Creativity Simply Done, Pepper Tharp original artwork, Creative Dish Projects and Designs, Kre8 Cool products, all original illustrations, photos, blog posts, original pattern designs, original DIY, product designs, recipes. If you are interested in using our original content on your website, please email us. If in doubt, ask first.
- For content that we share from other great sources, we have asked permission when needed and noted the original source. If you are interested in that content, please go back to the original source for permission.
Advertising and Sponsorship:
- Creative Dish has various advertising and sponsorship options. These include but are not limited to: advertising on our blog, providing craft supply samples as noted above, reader giveaways, reader discounts and coupons, reader contests, charitable and school arts and craft sponsorship programs. For advertising on the website, email advertising. For other sponsorship inquires, please contact Marla
Retailers, Wholesalers and Manufacturers:
- Do you see an original design or project that you like? Interested in some of the designers we feature? We can work with you to create custom Creative Dish programs.
Please click here for more information about Marla
For OEM and Custom Product Development programs, branding and marketing please contact Marla